Of the many things I love about Ecuador, I think wandering through the Artisan Markets is one of the things that I enjoy most. There is so much to see and such beautiful artisan work to admire. It’s also incredibly colorful! Here are some photos from the Otavalo which has the largest outdoor Artisan Market in all of South America.
PS: Would you like more ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC and UP TO DATE INFORMATION about ECUADOR?
WORDS TO THRIVE BY FOR WORLD TRAVELERS: FOOTPRINTS IN ECUADOR by Mary Anne Dorward
- Related Links and Posts:Ecuador: My First Impressions: http://wp.me/p47vLx-1QBecoming A World Citizen and Why It’s Important Part One: http://wp.me/p47vLx-c4
Becoming A World Citizen and Why It’s Important Part Two: http://wp.me/p47vLx-eN
The Many Faces Of Ecuador: http://wp.me/p47vLx-d5
Tranquility And The Drama In Your Head: http://wp.me/p47vLx-8Q
Moving To Ecuador: Where Do I Fit In As An American Woman?http://wp.me/p47vLx-2
- Additional Links:
- For More on the Life and Work of Mary Anne Dorward, please go to: www.maryannedorward.com
- For Professional Speaking Coaching and Speech Writing, please go to: www.myrealvoice.com or for video http://bit.ly/1fmLjuL
- To Learn more about my book, “Words To Thrive By: Powerful Stories of Courage and Hope,” please go to: www.wordstothriveby.com or for video http://bit.ly/1hlyGoc
- To Buy The Book, go to Amazon: http://amzn.to/L9NYkl
- Note: All photos in “Footprints in Ecuador: An American Woman’s Life Changing Journey” have been taken by Mary Anne Dorward. All photos and writing on this blog are protected under the U.S. Trademark: Words To Thrive By. For more information, to schedule an inspirational speech or interview, please contact Mary Anne at email@example.com.