Recently, I’ve been reviewing what I really need in a perfect place to live anywhere in the world.
1. A safe, beautiful and reasonably priced location.
2. Healthy food that is easily available and also reasonably priced.
3. A nice place to walk and think and write.
4. A lovely bakery with wonderful pastries and delicious coffee and tea.
5. A place to do my art and music.
6. An airport within 30-60 minutes drive.
7. A good public transportation system.
8. A modern movie theatre with movies in English.
9. A culture where I can hear live Music and Theatre and see Art.
10. No mosquitos or other biting things like flies or sand fleas.
These are my own personal needs no matter what the culture or location is in the world. What are yours?
PS: Would you like more ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC and UP TO DATE INFORMATION about ECUADOR?
WORDS TO THRIVE BY FOR WORLD TRAVELERS: FOOTPRINTS IN ECUADOR by Mary Anne Dorward
Related Links and Posts:
Ecuador: My First Impressions: http://wp.me/p47vLx-1Q
Becoming A World Citizen and Why It’s Important Part One: http://wp.me/p47vLx-c4
Becoming A World Citizen and Why It’s Important Part Two: http://wp.me/p47vLx-eN
The Many Faces Of Ecuador: http://wp.me/p47vLx-d5
Tranquility And The Drama In Your Head: http://wp.me/p47vLx-8Q
Moving To Ecuador: Where Do I Fit In As An American Woman?http://wp.me/p47vLx-2v
- Note: All photos in “Footprints in Ecuador: An American Woman’s Life Changing Journey” have been taken by Mary Anne Dorward. All photos and writing on this blog are protected under the U.S. Trademark: Words To Thrive By. For more information, to schedule an inspirational speech or interview, please contact Mary Anne at email@example.com.