A trip to the Saturday Outdoor Market in the town just north of mine is really fun. I hope these photos give you a feeling of what its like to go there and take a look around.
I love outdoor markets with al the fresh fruit and vegetables and other wonderful things to eat. It’s a great place to people watch too.
Saturday Outdoor Market: Ecuador
I will post more on South America attractions, information on South America, traveling South America, where to visit in South America, countries with low cost of living and the many interesting foods of Ecuador in my future blogs.
PS: Would you like more ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC and UP TO DATE INFORMATION about ECUADOR?
WORDS TO THRIVE BY FOR WORLD TRAVELERS: FOOTPRINTS IN ECUADOR by Mary Anne Dorward
If you would like to read my First Impressions of Ecuador, please go to: http://wp.me/47vLx
- For More on the Life and Work of Mary Anne Dorward, please go to: www.maryannedorward.com
- For Professional Speaking Coaching and Speech Writing, please go to: www.myrealvoice.com or for video http://bit.ly/1fmLjuL
- To Learn more about my book, “Words To Thrive By: Powerful Stories of Courage and Hope,” please go to: www.wordstothriveby.com or for video http://bit.ly/1hlyGoc
- To Buy The Book, go to Amazon: http://amzn.to/L9NYkl
- For more information, to schedule an inspirational speech or interview, please contact Mary Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: All photos in “Footprints in Ecuador™: An American Woman’s Life Changing Journey” have been taken by Mary Anne Dorward unless otherwise credited.
- All photos and writing on Footprints in Ecuador ™ are a Copyright 2014 by Mary Anne Dorward. All rights reserved.