Meet Narcissa de Jesus Abando Lucas. Narcissa is one of my wonderful neighbors here in Ecuador. Narcissa makes beautiful custom crochet for her family and for people in the neighborhood. She’s looking to expand and sell her crochet outside of her home town here in Crucita.
I told Narcissa I would help her get the word out about her beautiful handmade creations.
Below are some photos of the examples of what she makes so far. If you see something you like that you would like in a different color, or you would like to have something custom made for you in any color, just let me know and I’ll pass the word on to Narcissa.
I hope you will consider supporting a lovely, warm, good hearted and talented Ecuadorian woman in her dream of selling her crochet creations all over the world!
Please leave a comment in the comment box with your contact info and I’ll get back to you personally in either Spanish or English of the prices for the item you are interested in. Or you can email me privately at MA@MaryAnneDorward.com.
Thanks so much!
PS: Would you like more ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC and UP TO DATE INFORMATION about ECUADOR?
WORDS TO THRIVE BY FOR WORLD TRAVELERS: FOOTPRINTS IN ECUADOR by Mary Anne Dorward
- For More on the Life and Work of Mary Anne Dorward, please go to: www.maryannedorward.com
- For Professional Speaking Coaching and Speech Writing, please go to: www.myrealvoice.com or for video http://bit.ly/1fmLjuL
- To Learn more about my book, “Words To Thrive By: Powerful Stories of Courage and Hope,” please go to: www.wordstothriveby.com or for video http://bit.ly/1hlyGoc
- To Buy The Book, go to Amazon: http://amzn.to/L9NYkl
- For more information, to schedule an inspirational speech or interview, please contact Mary Anne at email@example.com.
- Note: All photos in “Footprints in Ecuador™: An American Woman’s Life Changing Journey” have been taken by Mary Anne Dorward unless otherwise credited.
- All photos and writing on Footprints in Ecuador ™ are a Copyright 2014 by Mary Anne Dorward. All rights reserved.