I will post more on other beautiful moments here in Ecuador in coming posts. Right now, I’m also working on posts that will talk about Americans living in Ecuador and how they adjust to living in this country, the many interesting attractions in Ecuador, where to visit in South America, the differences in the cost of living all over South America, more information on South America and more on countries with low cost of living such as Ecuador for my future blogs! So please stay tuned!
PS: Would you like more ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC and UP TO DATE INFORMATION about ECUADOR?
WORDS TO THRIVE BY FOR WORLD TRAVELERS: FOOTPRINTS IN ECUADOR by Mary Anne Dorward
If you would like to read my First Impressions of Ecuador, please go to: http://wp.me/47vLx
- For More on the Life and Work of Mary Anne Dorward, please go to: www.maryannedorward.com
- For Professional Speaking Coaching and Speech Writing, please go to: www.myrealvoice.com or for video http://bit.ly/1fmLjuL
- To Learn more about my book, “Words To Thrive By: Powerful Stories of Courage and Hope,” please go to: www.wordstothriveby.com or for video http://bit.ly/1hlyGoc
- To Buy The Book, go to Amazon: http://amzn.to/L9NYkl
- For more information, to schedule an inspirational speech or interview, please contact Mary Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: All photos in “Footprints in Ecuador™: An American Woman’s Life Changing Journey” have been taken by Mary Anne Dorward unless otherwise credited.
- All photos and writing on Footprints in Ecuador ™ are a Copyright 2014 by Mary Anne Dorward. All rights reserved.